Monday, June 9, 2008

Bridal Shower Party Favors

These are the party favors I made for my sister's Bridal Shower. As mentioned in an earlier post, it was a Pamper the Bride themed shower, so I thought this little parting gift would be appropriate. It contains a small sachet of Jelly Belly Beans, 2 tea bags, a tealite candle in a pretty tealite holder, and a medium sized sachet of lavender scented bath salts. Perfect for a relaxing bath with tea and a treat. Everything was placed in a cellophane bag and tied with a pretty bow and a thank you note.
I found cute miniature sealable bags that fit perfectly into the small sachets I purchased.
I put the Jelly Belly beans into the little bags, then put the sealable bag into the sachet and tied the drawstring into an adorable bow.
These jelly bean sachets can even be given away alone as favors for a baby shower, birthday party or any other fun parties.
I am glad I also found medium sized sealable bags as well to put the bath salts in before putting them into the sachets which made it easier to package them. At first, I wanted to put the bath salts into little jars, but I could not find suitable jars for a reasonable price.


No comments: